First of all, a big THANK YOU to those that have nominated me for an Award of late. I am very honoured by all this attention!
Now, to cope with the crazy amount of Awards I have received of late, I am going to cover them all in this here post. I know it’s breaking a few rules, but in the name of sanity, and a good dose of love, I think this is the best way to share the goodwill.
For those that I have nominated, please do feel free to play by the rules and answer the questions that relate to the Award (just click back to the lovely souls who nominated me).
Now, instead of answering dozens of questions individually, I am just going to offer you a you a few things you might not know about me.
1. I find it difficult to just spontaneously “go out” when asked.
2. If you managed to get me out, I would not want to go home – too busy having a good time.
3. I love bright colours but rarely wear them without conscious effort.
4. I wore a ton of makeup when I was younger but don’t like to now – I think it has something to do with revealing the “real me”.
5. I see a person in every animal and my brother says I would anthropomorphise a cockroach.
6. Arachnophobia would only begin to describe the level of my dislike of spiders.
I pass these Awards on with gratitude and respect. Please do feel free to click back and retrieve the relevant questions to answer from those that gifted the Award on to me.